The Review Templates page on Mesh is the centralized location to find a list of the templates that you will create, that you can use in your Performance Review cycles. These templates can be used over and over again in multiple review cycles.
You can locate the Review Templates by going to Me > Settings > Reviews > Review Templates
To create a new template, click on the blue “Create New Template” tab on the top right corner of the section. Type in a template name, the grading parameter(s) you wish to include in your template structure from the three available ones (Goal Review, Competency Review and Overall Questions) and the weightage you wish to assign to these respective parameters. Couple of things to note here.
- Out of the three grading parameters, you could choose all the three, combination of any two or even just one.
- The total weightage should come to 100%.
Once done, hit “Create” at the bottom, and you’ll be redirected to the next page to fill in the questions in your review.
Here, based on the grading parameters you’ve selected, you’ll see them at the top of your screen.
Now all you need to do is add questions - ones that you created in the Question Bank, individually to each of the three parameters. While adding questions here, you have the option to make them optional, prioritise/ de-prioritise them or easily delete them as well.
In addition to that, all the three parameters have some distinct features as well. Such as in,
- Goal Review - You can select between individual and overall goals.
- Competency Review - You can add common questions to all the competencies at once via the “Add question to all” button.
- Overall Questions - Add weightage percentage to all the questions.
Alternatively, you can also choose from one of the sample templates to use in your review cycles.
Once done, hit “Submit” and you’ll see your review in the active reviews list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.