With the Calendar integration, we're now eliminating the need to manually create events on your calendars with regards to your upcoming Manager 1:1s.
We’ve created a bidirectional calendar integration, which means any changes made on Mesh reflect on your calendar of choice (google or outlook) and any changes in the calendar will reflect on Mesh!
To do this:
Step 1: Click on your picture on the top right hand side, and select Settings
Step 2: On the left hand side panel, click on 1:1s
Step 3: Next click on Calendar from the drop down options
Step 4: Now, select either “Sync with Google Calendar” or “Sync with Outlook Calendar”. You'll be redirected to the Google sign-in page to confirm your account credentials to which you want to integrate the calendar. You'll also be prompted to select a different provider if you're not on the Google environment.
Step 5: Next, you'll be asked to permit Mesh to access your Google account. Click Allow.
It’s important to note that:
- Once the calendar is integrated in Mesh, Mesh will auto-create calendar events for all the 1:1's in Mesh in your synced calendar.
- If you edit the event for a single instance in the calendar, it will update in Mesh.
- But you cannot edit the event for a single instance in Mesh.
- If you update the event series on Mesh, it will update in the calendar.
- If you update the event series in the calendar, it will update on Mesh
Please sign in to leave a comment.